Monday, December 8, 2008

Santa baby


I am really excited that it's the holiday season. But not for the reasons you are thinking.

It's because I have a little bit of a Santa Claus fetish.

And lucky for me, that bitch is everywhere, just fueling my hot fantasies and making me really, really, REALLY excited for Christmas to come.

I think about sitting my ass down on Santa's lap as he asks me if I've been a good girl this year (I'll grin sheepishly up at him and shyly shake my head, then bury my face in that white beard and tell him I probably deserve a spanking).

Well, you can guess the rest.

Ho, ho, ho.

8 comments:

The Third String said...

Okay, J... if you can't take a hint, then I don't know what to tell you...

jeremy said...

you'll be excited for christmas to come alright...

The Third String said...

Ha! Jeremy says... Hoe hoe hoe... LOL!

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

... I need to ask Kim about this. I'm game if she is.

nitewalk6 said...

Is the location of one of Santas mittens purely an accident?

Nope, didn't think so.

Anonymous said...

I believe this about you. It's hot ,but crazy.

ty bluesmith said...

[i'm lurking]

krista zee said...

Hoe Hoe Hoe is right ;)