Monday, December 15, 2008

Cat-like reflexes

A lot of good things have happened in 2008, but this, my friends, this is definitely in my top 5. A farewell gift from the Iraqi people, dog!

What disturbs me most about this video though, is not how none of Bush's 'steel trap' security team noticed a journalist slipping off his size tens, not even that people in Iraq hate Bush so much that even their journalists (who are supposed to be, like, unbiased?) want to fling things at his head...no.

What upset me the most (and I had to watch it a couple of times to be sure I wasn't imagining this), was the bemused look on Bush's face when it happened. He's reacting as if one of his frat brothers has just shaved his balls while he was passed out drunk or run his boxers up the flag pole or something.

This speaks volumes to me about how very little he cares about / understands the magnitude of what he's done. I'll be really sorry to see him go.

omglolrotflmfaolollollol

10 comments:

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Yeah, I'll miss him as much as I miss a cold sore.

The Third String said...

Alright time to regroup. Iraq hates us, or economy is decimated. Good show, man. We'll recover from your presidency in, oh... two... DECADES.

Krissyface said...

the cover of the Daily News was priceless:

"Shoe-icide Bomber"

Waka waka waka!!!!!!

The Self-Deprechaun said...

He has panther like reflexes though.

"I didn't know what the guy said, but I saw his sole," Bush quipped later.

Waka waka waka Dubya's gonna talka.

Okay that was awful.

ty bluesmith said...

that shit was fake. he knew those shoes were coming.

Krissyface said...

He either knew it, or he's so used to having crap fired at his little pea head that he's gotten all Matrix-ish at dodging it.

That's probably it.

Krissyface said...

He either knew it, or he's so used to having crap fired at his little pea head that he's gotten all Matrix-ish at dodging it.

That's probably it.

Anonymous said...

I think he either knew it, or he's so used to having crap fired at his little pea head that he's gotten all Matrix-ish at dodging it.

Krissyface said...

Shut up, Jack.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Krissy, I love you so much. 8^)