Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wait, WHAT?!?!?!




I don't know about you people, but I am absolutely SHOCKED by this bombshell.

GAY?!!!!

Clay Aiken????

REALLY?!?!?!?!

Boy, he surely had us all fooled. I mean, for goodness sakes, he just fathered a child!!! Of course, I think the woman was like a 45 year old lesbian, but still...gay guys don't do that!!! A gay dad? Really, now. This is just too much.

Also, gay guys simply do NOT have this kind of hair.



I have to say, wow, Clay. Just...gosh. You think you know someone.

I, for one, am totally psyched about this though. Now, finally, the real Hollywood heavy hitters are starting to come out and declare loudly and proudly, 'Yup, I'm gay'.

I'm hoping that Gaiken's bold move will prompt other closeted Hollywoodites to go public with their hidden gayness.


Fingers crossed!

Clay, a born-again Christian, says he and JC are totally cool. He is absolutely assured he will be saved, despite his attraction to dudes.



I wouldn't worry about what Jesus thinks of you, Clay. I might be concerned however with some of the godfearin' folks you go to church with, though. Just sayin'...watch your back, ya know?

6 comments:

jeremy said...

he's a whole football worth of gay.

Krissyface said...

and now the world knows it. thanks be to god. and simon cowell.

Anonymous said...

I wanna see Hamlet 2 really badly.

Krissyface said...

Clay Aiken is in Hamlet 2? Awesome!

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

So, what would half a football worth of gay be? One of Liberace's socks?

Krissyface said...

that's cute. I have to admit it.