Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Don't worry, maybe you'll have a stroke soon and save face. You know, because you're old. And clearly suffering from old-man brain.

Dear John McCain,

I don't know about the rest of America, but I am feeling more and more assured about your wicked awesome decision-making skills.

Alaska hasn't been so interesting since "Northern Exposure". Why buy Us Weekly when we can just chill with your running mate for a few hours?
Jamie Lynn Spears or Bristol Palin? Same diff, y'all.

I wonder what will happen next!

The suspense is killing me.

I hope it'll last.


Love,

Kristin

PS: Thanks for giving me something else to think about yesterday besides Hurricane Gustav and a tree falling on Jeremy's head while he stood in his carport videotaping the storm!!! I owe ya one!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any news on J?

The guy at RoD was speculating that they'd be able to spin this as just how firm her pro-life stance is.

jeremy said...

be nice to mccain. you know he doesn't think the same way we do.

omglol!

Krissyface said...

Jack, that occurred to me while I was on the toilet this morning. Boy, was I disturbed.

Jeremy, let it go.

Jack, um, Jeremy's fine.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

He... videotaped a hurricane from his carport?

I will never understand coastal dwellers.

Krissyface said...

Well, Scoot, he doesn't live on the coast.
But I certainly wouldn't underestimate Jeremy for anything.

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Kris, in my world, if a hurricane can ruin your day, you are a coastal dweller.

Which I suppose makes folks living even fifty miles inland coastal dwellers...

jeremy said...

i videotaped a whole football worth of hurricane, give or take.