Friday, January 16, 2009

What ever happened to...

Happy Friday, my beautiful bitches!!!

Know what that means...

Jesus, I thought this day would never come. It seems a million years since my Willie Aames post. But here we are again.

I thought I'd pick Tricia Cast as the subject of today's brilliant installment because, well, I wanna do something nice for Jeremy. And I think that Ms. Cast was fodder for some of 9 year old-Jeremy's under-the-covers fumblings, the same way that the whole Ricky Schroeder/Jason Bateman threesome fantasy was for 11 year old Kristin at the same time.

Yes. I'm old.




After kicking around the 1980s television scene forEVER (she was on Mr. Belevedere, Little House, Bad News Bears, and most famously, It's Your Move),



she landed a regular spot as Nina on The Young and The Restless, where she still is.



Sometimes she makes an indie movie.

She's still kind of cute.



This post was boring.

happy weekend, loves.

6 comments:

nitewalk6 said...

Boring? Um, yes. The good news is that Jeremy prolly got a rise from the pics!

I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Well, I am very glad that she has had a boring life. The alternative can and often is fucking terrifying.

Prunella Jones said...

I hadn't heard of this chick. Very cute. She looks like my Aunt Nancy the klepto.

The Self-Deprechaun said...

Can you do on one Mr. Belvidere next time or that kid wesley?

11:11! Fertile! I'll stop.

Anonymous said...

She kinda looks like the Lady in the Radiator.

Scooter vintage 2005 said...

Well, I am very glad that she has had a boring life. The alternative can and often is fucking terrifying.